Friday, March 8, 2019

Prayer on my 37th

I still don't know what tomorrow would bring
Increase my faith and to the cross let me cling
You have been faithful and wonderful to me for all these years
How can I thank you with words when I'm beyond tears

Let me live this life for Your glory
Forgive me for I have been full of worry
Restore in me a steadfast spirit and let me live for You
For if I would shame You then going home I'll gladly love to

My eyes are Yours, let them see Your beauty
My ears are Yours, let them hear Your words
My mouth is Yours, let me speak of Your greatness
My hands are Yours, let me serve You dearly
My feet are Yours, let me walk with You faithfully
My heart is Yours, let me love You unconditionally
My whole me is Yours, let me live for Your glory

To You my God, I recommit this life
To You my Lord, I renew my commitment
To You my King, I rededicate my service
To You my First Love, I rekindle my passion

Let me live this another year for You and You alone
Let me be, Father. Holy Spirit, my God, enable me. In Jesus' sweetest Name, Amen.


Image not mine; ctto

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright His Beloved 2011.