Friday, December 5, 2014

A Blessed Night with Hubby

I and my beloved husband, Bernard, planned to go out and eat today. I thought it would be just like before, simple snacks (I was even imagining pizza because I miss it already).  What happened really put me into cloud nine. I feel so loved by GOD because of a husband like Nard.

First, I was shocked when he put on his long sleeves and tie. It was really unusual because we are used to casual clothes (often if we will dine just nearby, he wears simple shirt and shorts). I took a picture because I am really shocked; I thought he was just joking.




He looked perfectly nice. Actually, I changed clothes also because I felt so awkward being beside a very formal husband. He was teasing me when I got conscious with my dress.


We went into our wrangler and another unusual thing happened. He opened first the passenger seat's door for me and I was so surprised to see a bouquet of pink flowers (As far as I can remember, this is the very first flowers he bought for me. He knows that I am better moved by chocolates than flowers but chocolates are forbidden for me as of now.) He then took me to Casa Bella (the restaurant in our place that we so long wanted to visit).



It was our first time so we don't know what to order. We just laughed when our orders arrived and they were good for 4-5 persons. We don't know how to eat them all. We agreed to minimize eating rice so we can hopefully eat them all.


I could feel God's presence when hubby prayed. He indeed wrote this love story and the end of that story excites me more as He reveals His providence, guidance and workings in our lives as husband and wife. Pausing eating from time to time somehow gives us ample time to chat and talk about us. I miss that moment so much. Don't get me wrong because we do chat but seldom we talk with a romantic atmosphere. (hehehe) We ended that date with a takeout left-over (the steak) for we really can't have it anymore. We were so full.

This night is a night I want to be remembered not just as memorable because it is romantic. I am blogging this experience for the main reason why we are together is GOD alone. And His workings in us for the past years especially for the past days are very remarkable. In His grace we rely and His grace abounds in us.

I can feel the joy flowing in us as well as the love we have for each other because I can feel God's presence in us is so mighty and intimate. I will forever stand in awe whenever I reminisce how God worked all things together to put us together. In fact, as I am penning this blog post, he is drafting the Bible quiz questions for tomorrow's Family Day and we are joyfully sharing ideas and even laughing together at our slight memory loss in Bible trivias. 

May GOD be always pleased to keep our passion single and that as our hearts beat for each other, our hearts beat together more for the glory of GOD...alone. Hallelujah!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright His Beloved 2011.